Clarification on 'I'

Jul 7, 2002
Visit site
So I was listening to the lyrics of the breathing shadow and was wondering the story lines order within the cds. First off i want to know if nightingales I stands for 'I' as in the letter I or as in 'I' for the roman numeral meaning one? The reason i ask this is because 'I' , i believe is the beginning of the story and i think alive again is going to pick up where the song alive again ended.

Just my theory, let me know what you think

Request_denieD

good theory there..lol anyone yes I comes first then the breathing shadow then closing chronicles , now alive again will continue.

hey
i guess that 'the breathing shadow' saga is some sort this:
- in "I" (letter) is the album (or part if you will) that some guy, the starring, initates his journey; and meeting the 'friend' and stuff...
- then in "The Breathing Shadow", with the friend dead; he comes to his mind to torment him.... that's when i realised that the 8th song of TBS is "Alone?" and not "Alone" ... (weird me). Ok, continuing, the third part "The Closing Chronicles" is all about 'the friend' and not the starring... it starts with deep inside of nowhere and then revival, and that's 'the friend' speaking (or singing =)... now i expect that Alive Again continues after "Alive Again" the song...

hope you like my theory about Nightingale
pd: is there any way to get the song names of Pan-Thy-Monium - Dawn Of Dreams?!?!?!?!?!?

Alive Again is about all characters in the saga as Dan sings from all of their perspectives. In essence, the album is about the Shadowman returning to "Shadowland" or "Dreamland" (or whatever) to get the boy.

The last few lines from Forever and Never explain a lot.... wait and see... I don't want to give too much away here.... but it is one of the few scenes Dan creates with the lyrics that would translate well to reality... and it is an amazing transition from some of the fantasy stuff in the other songs...