Symphony X's name

jotun381 said:
I was wondering if the "X" in Symphony X's name is the letter X or if its the roman numeral for 10.
Nope. :) I guess you could kind of say it's the letter X, but it's more what the letter stands for that matters rather than the physical embodiment. Some have said it's more of a variable...

This topic has been covered pretty extensively earlier, but I don't have time to dig it up. You can look back for it if you want... or wait for someone else to demonstrate their knowledge. :p

Actually, you're all wrong. Michael Romeo is a member of the Nation of Islam. He changed the bands name to Symphony X in protest of the bands given name (which it felt was handed down from the nu-metal society).

The former band name was Symphony Jones.

:)

scanner313 said:
Actually, you're all wrong. Michael Romeo is a member of the Nation of Islam. He changed the bands name to Symphony X in protest of the bands given name (which it felt was handed down from the nu-metal society).

The former band name was Symphony Jones.

:)

want another beer?

Hahaha! I have a friend who calls them Symphony 10, just to piss me off... the first time he did it, it was one of those things where I was like "Who are you talking about?.... Ooohhh!"

Anyway, I don't know much about European beers so I'm gonna jump on out of this topic. :)

I like more of national beers (chile). Austral is great (and also very cheap, as it isn't imported), and Kunnstman is also great (although I would say that kunnstman is german, since it is made by german inmigrants :))

do you guys know beers like: Skol? Brahma? very good!

about the X name,,, i think it just fit out with letter "X", sou you speak "écks" sound like this,,, :)