whats up with frodnat and child abuse?

All is a little bit twisted and weird you know and the picture of me you want to see isn´t the picture you actually perceive...

benny_bjoern_zungenkuss.jpg

It seems that I am weary of life and the prototype of a masochist. This could be the only reason why I started to write in this forum filled up with hypocretical faultfinders that hide behind their masks of bitterness and cynicism...

You are the kings of your own shithouses... nothing else. Instead of changing things you complain, complain and complain...

The eternal sleep is what you preach, hiding in fear of your own past... attacking people that try to do things in a different way.

... you will never wake up !!!

It´s senseless...

(Light, Maqus, Trona and Bender The Offender exluded... :headbang: )

WE are all fucked...!!!

TPoEMF-Pentagram.gif

skull.gif

Dagger,Snake.jpg

The Drama Stabber said:
It seems that I am weary of life and the prototype of a masochist. This could be the only reason why I started to write in this forum filled up with hypocretical faultfinders that hide behind their masks of bitterness and cynicism...

You are the kings of your own shithouses... nothing else. Instead of changing things you complain, complain and complain...

The eternal sleep is what you preach, hiding in fear of your own past... attacking people that try to do things in a different way.

... you will never wake up !!!

It´s senseless...

(Light, Maqus, Trona and Bender The Offender exluded... :headbang: )

WE are all fucked...!!!

Normal service has been resumed i see

retard.jpg