whats up with frodnat and child abuse?

breaklose

Spoof Member
Apr 14, 2004
paris, france
www.breaklose.com
hes sent me that pm

The Drama Stabber said:
You little piece of shit. Just use the little shit of a brain that is left after hours and hours of wanking before you open up your mouth. Nobody is laughing if you make jokes about child abuse...

You cowardly piece of shit. The only band I know that is even more gay than Opeth are The Beatles and this is a fact...

Wanker !!! Here on the net you want to be the man, but in real life you are just a sissy coward!

In real life everyone would kick you in the face for such a statement. I wouldn´t because you aren´t worth it... deceiver !!!

Even the last girl couldn´t stand your fucking weakly lies... you will loose everything, I am sure about that.

lia_snowsuit.jpg

That´s the only thing that comes into my mind when I think about Mehdi and h(is)er behaviour...

sorry...

Well I don´t understand your logic or thinking...

Who started this thread?

Who was making jokes about child abuse?

Who posted a private message in a public forum?

Well the only person who acts or acted like a swine in this forum or in the closed Anathema forum is Mehdi! Which person insulted other people that seemed to have something in common, which isn´t the case obviously?

I don´t know but Mehdi seems to be one of the most childish persons I ever met or heard of...

Don´t blame me to be a swine cause I was writing something about child abuse in this forum some months ago. What do you think...? Ehhhh...

btw What I wanted to say with this picture was that Mehdi acts like a child. He even isn´t able to answer to a private message that was the reaction of an insult in a manner that is adequate for an adult.

Why am I wasting my time here in this forum...?

Well I know why I started to write in this forum... now!

this is my last post

Goodbye

Is the Drama Stabber real, or is it you, Mehdi, making "funny", haha

I'm oblivious to everything. I don't know why other people hate other people. I think dolphins are cute, though. Or perhaps scary.