What's Up With Greg???

dRIFTWOOD

Nov 15, 2002
San Diego
Visit site
i stood beside him in front of the stairs for the entire set on NYE at canes, didn't realize it was him until chuck talked to him from the stage...reading that village voice article on alex got me all reminiscent and crap. was curious if greg just was tagging along for for the mini-tour, or what? evidently he and chuck/eric are pretty close? i should have asked if he'd take a pic with me, but didn't want to bother him if he was just hanging out. which reminds me...TL, what address can i send copies of the pics to you at? i got 3...one each with chuck, eric, and stevie-d. can you post them here for me? :err:

dRIFTWOOD said:
i stood beside him in front of the stairs for the entire set on NYE at canes, didn't realize it was him until chuck talked to him from the stage...reading that village voice article on alex got me all reminiscent and crap. was curious if greg just was tagging along for for the mini-tour, or what? evidently he and chuck/eric are pretty close? i should have asked if he'd take a pic with me, but didn't want to bother him if he was just hanging out. which reminds me...TL, what address can i send copies of the pics to you at? i got 3...one each with chuck, eric, and stevie-d. can you post them here for me? :err:

Greg is in a band called PUSHED with Jon Dette. Greg and Jon were the band's guests at the NYE show. You can see what's going on with him here:

http://www.pushed1.com/ (A nice site.)

As for the addy... write me at: webmaster@testamentlegions.com

Remind me who you are... "driftwood." It's weird getting e-mail from real names, knowing people from their screen names.

dRIFTWOOD said:
i should have asked if he'd take a pic with me, but didn't want to bother him if he was just hanging out.

Back in the Leagacy days, Gregg was the first band member from their group, that I got to know & hang out with. He's a super nice quiet type of guy, with a huge heart, & a great person, as well as a fun person to go out & have some drinks with. If you would of went up to him, he would of taken a picture with you, or signed whatever you wanted. Thats the kind of person he is. To bad you did'nt know this while you were contemplating going up to him.
He would have been all smiles.............. :)

Deadly Embrace said:
Back in the Leagacy days, Gregg was the first band member from their group, that I got to know & hang out with. He's a super nice quiet type of guy, with a huge heart, & a great person, as well as a fun person to go out & have some drinks with. If you would of went up to him, he would of taken a picture with you, or signed whatever you wanted. Thats the kind of person he is. To bad you did'nt know this while you were contemplating going up to him.
He would have been all smiles.............. :)

That could not be more true. On the Low tour in 95 (when korn opened for testament) I met Greg @ The Troubadour. I talked to him for about 10 mins , he even had his bass case in his hand. He was nice and courteous. I don't know him other than that but it was a good experience.