What's Up with Stevedigiorgio.com?

Allfader

Kvelding
Mar 14, 2006
Near Mountains
Hello to all!!!

from 2004 the page has no updates... what's up with that? from 2004 to now you had made a lot of things to tell us!!!!

please Steve, update your page!

thanx

I can be lazy at times, but I think it's a result of being super busy other times. I've been accused of burning the candle at both ends often. Anyway, regarding www.stevedigiorgio.com it's more of the fact that I am not a web designer, nor do I have one. I have new ideas for stuff including info on the double neck and new songs and some videos. But I need to find someone who will do what I want in a less complicated way and do it inexpensively.
So then I will be lazy and cheap...!
SDG

I can be lazy at times, but I think it's a result of being super busy other times. I've been accused of burning the candle at both ends often. Anyway, regarding www.stevedigiorgio.com it's more of the fact that I am not a web designer, nor do I have one. I have new ideas for stuff including info on the double neck and new songs and some videos. But I need to find someone who will do what I want in a less complicated way and do it inexpensively.
So then I will be lazy and cheap...!
SDG

If you find someone, let me know who. I have pretty much the same problem :(

Hey Steve,

if you really need help give a PM and maybe I can assist in setting up a new system which will be also easy to handle.

Cheers from germany