What's up?

DoomsdayZach

The Professor was right
Dec 11, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.doomsdaymusic.com
Ok, random thread in hopes to keep things moving here. Just post what's going on around you or happened today.

At the girlfriend's place. Her family (minus her) are leaving for China tomorrow morning. High levels of stress and lots of loud "discussion" followed by everyone heading to separate areas to pack. I'm just trying to stay away from everything heh.

Well, today at work we had a "holiday lunch". Free fuckin' lunch. Fuck yeah, motherfucker! There was all kinds of stuff...too much stuff to mention, and some of it--I don't exactly even know what it was--but, most of it was good. That pretty much just put me in a very lazy mood and I wasn't very productive the rest of the day.

And then after I got home, my roomate (Rob) and I ordered Pizza and watched "This is Spinal Tap" (yet again).

Overall I had a very unproductive day. It was pretty awesome.

Don't tell me about unproductive...

got up at noon.
dicked around on the computer for a few hours
watched tv
got a shower
went and played video games
ate a lot of fuckin' food
went to the mall (ugh) to help with shopping for aforementioned trip
came home and dicked around on the computer....

It's only midnight... the evening is still young!

Played way too much Grand Theft Auto.
Slid around on the ice outside and nearly busted my ass.
Had Christmas dinner with a few of my college buddies and watched Elf.
This girl got pissed at me because I said something silly and she is psycho.
Got her drunk so she would stop crying.
And now I am taking a break from studying.

Got the interior art for the booklet for the SD disc from Mattias (www.progart.com :worship: ) and forwarded it to the rest of the guys to ogle. I think it looks killer.

I spent about an hour on the phone with the bank making sure that I had a money wire form correct to send Mattias money for all his hard work. Of course the bank folks were only somewhat helpful. :cry: And I had to look up the conversion from US Dollars to Euros myself and estimate fees. Not a fun experience.

And James.... ah... i will keep quiet before i get lynched :lol:

So today i have to go to work which sucks (it's my monday :( ), but i have 5 hours before i even need to start thinking about that. What to do with my day? Hmmmm.....

Yesterday was a helluva day.

I woke up at 7 am (EST, mind you, that's 4 am PST) to get ready for my Philosophy final. I took that and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was. I finished packing and rode up to the Syracuse airport. I checked in and waited a few hours for my flight. I waited an additional couple hours because there was bad weather in Chicago. Then we got out on the runway and we had to wait even longer because air traffic control dictated it.

I got into Chicago two or three hours late, way after my connecting flight. I went to stand in line at the next Seattle flight, wait there for a while, and then they tell us to go to another terminal. I lose several spots in line, mainly due to this fat lady with her pants pulled up to her armpits. After waiting there, they switch the gate *again* and I'm in the back of the line. That flight kept getting delayed more and more, but I eventually got to the front of the line after an hour or so and got on the standby list.

Fortunately I got on the flight, even though it was delayed like mad. I finally got into Seattle at 12:45 am, and wait around for my luggage. My mom was there to pick me up and we finally got home at about 3 am.

I hate flying...

Ara'KusTony said:
Hooray for waking up at the ass crack of dawn (when you went to bed at the ass crack of dawn) to wander around downtown looking for your girlfriends fucking cat.

So... did this happen to you, or was it just a random thought that may happen?
Did you find her cat? Inquiring minds want to know!

Hey Tony, nice site in progress. Any sneak peaks of the rest? :D Or do we have to wait til the 1st?

Btw, where'd you get the idea for the kickass logo? Did you do it yourself?

Very cool! :hotjump: Love the use of the flames. And I'm glad in a way you won't be using the horsemen logo on the actual website, because....well...hehehe....it's my painting you've used in it and I don't recall anybody asking me to be able to use it. :wave: ;) The guy who commissioned me to create that painting might be a tad miffed at me if he ever saw it here. I'm sure you can understand the technicalities of it all, being artists (musicians) yourself. :erk: