I am seriously pissed off, and seriously moving

Josh Seipp

Nov 19, 2003
Baltimore
Visit site
I'm serious!

I'm going to murder my roommate. MURDER. With knives.

I sent my rent in like usual this month, minus my roommate's share - she had gone to NJ for the weekend and was supposed to paypal it, but sent it to a yahoo email instead of my hotmail. Here's a recap of our conversation before she left:

her - I'm paypalling you money for rent. It's ________@yahoo.com, right?

me - No, it's _______@hotmail.com.

her - OK!

Later on, maybe a week later, we get a notice that we didn't pay rent and have a court date. OK. I ask her what's up. She says "Oh, I talked to them, it's just an automated thing, I gave them a cashiers check and talked to them about it, it's all fine." OK. I check my bank account today and my rent check still hasn't been deposited, so I call them up. Apparently they don't take partial payments and I need to bring a cashier's check for my half PLUS late fee, like, today. Or tomorrow morning. The bookeeper also said "Jessica knows this, we've had this problem with her before."

Friday I had to pay taxes, and yesterday I found out a very close friend of the family has advanced pancreatic cancer and has two months to live.

Man.

dude I know! can you tell I'm serious??

my mother, bless her heart, is going to drop off the stupid money order for me. Unbelievably, they can't just fucking deposit my check (WHICH THEY HAVE HAD SINCE APRIL 4TH). I hate the world.

no kidding

also apprently they sent me a letter about it

now, this could either be them or her, they've both proven to be totally unreliable. anyway, I'm moving in to a 1 bedroom that's privately owned. fuck roommmates and fuck realty companies,

the crazy thing is she's the one who was late with her rent and I'm the one that has to pick up the fee cause I had the gall to send in my half on time in the form of a personal check

thanks lizard. it's weird, he is one of my dad's best friends and yesterday I was so worried about my dad that I kind of forgot that I love the guy also. Today that part hit me prety hard. I'm writing him a letter tongiht, not sure what I'm going to say though.

=(
Either way make her pay you back for being late. Or move out and then take her to court just to teach her not to f over her roommates

"We've got a very serious problem with the people who are taking care of the place. They've turned out to be completely unreliable assholes. Ullman phoned me last night, and I'm supposed to go up there and find out if they have to be replaced"

I got two Snickers bars out of the vending machine today for the price of one. I wept for the person who purchased one before me, only to have it remain adamant. But then I thought of Seinfeld and thought that the person may have made a humorous situation out of such an awful event. I felt better!