Holy shit. My life just did a 270º Turn

You and your father are in my prayers brother - keep up the good fight friend.

Animo tio, espero que todo te vaya bien aqui, y por supuesto que espero que tu padre se mejore lo antes posible ( si, los medicos a veces son para echarlos de comer aparte)

A coruña, las veces que he estado, me han tratado de maravilla, se come muy bien ademas :) lo unico es que el clima, comparado con Venezuela, es bastante distinto :)

Animo y suerte!!!

thanks everybody for your words, and thanks for your prayers those who mentioned it, personally I'm not a fan or follower or praying and all that stuff but I totally respect it, given my parents are extremely religious and it's very important for them and their happiness so I respect it.

Mick, I definitely won't leave the forums, I'll always be around here, I love this place! and I'd love to get to meet many of you Euro guys in person, I'll most surely be traveling around whenever I have the chance

I'm not sure how to respond to your story, there seems to be a lot of potential for both very good things and very bad things to happen. Lets hope for the better though, and all the strength to you! Takes guts to pack your shit and move just like that.

Damn... Pancreatic cancer is a bitch. I hope there's still a chance for your dad!

Anyways Spain is a nice country to live, not too modern or rich, but has a fairly good healthcare system. Coruña is a nice place, just too rainy and cold for my taste! :lol:

I've just moved to Hungary for my Medicine studies as you already know, so we won't be able to meet soon.

Best of luck, man ;)

hey Erik yeah it´s a shame we couldn´t meet, will be another time I hope! I´m really happy I´m leaving, I´m tired of the horrible shithole that my country has become in the last several years, and I´m really looking forward to a musical life in a musically active country.

thanks everyone, I really hope I could get to meet some of you Euro guys, I´m definitely traveling to all those countrys, I´m already learning french! And hopefully by next year I could make it to a Wacken or some other fest and meet with some of you there