What's worse than emo... (watch video first)

What's worse than emo?

• EMO DIE!!!!

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • OMFG what r they doing???

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Emo Kids got nothing on this!!!
But this polka-techno-jumping deserves kinda respect coz this is definitely the best way to remain a single and virgin :D

emo6662ul.jpg

Posting things from 7 months ago is a good way to remain a retard. You have obviously never been to a club and seen the hundreds of hot women a night that do nothign but drink and dance to shitty techno.

^ they live in the same house as you ?
I have a sister who's a fan :Smug:

if they lived in the same house as someone who constantly complains about emo kids and puts down people for having fun...I'm sure they would be all over the interent making threads.
I don't put people down for my own fun :ill:
I don't like them... that's the way it is, it's my opinion, and you don't have to agree with me. And the reason why I made the threat is that I just was wondering if other people outside of Europe especially have ever even seen this. So, don't throw words at me just because you supposedly figgered me out, or just felt like saying something cool and mean to someone you don't even know.

@deadly are you saying that every one who dances like that are moron and youd puke if you saw them ?
Again, my opinion. I was just expressing that I do not appreciate their way of life. To me it's the whole package, the music, the attitude, the clothes, ... But if it's their choice to do that, that's fine with me. If they keep out of my business I keep out of theirs, that's the way it works. I'm sure some of them have prejudice towards other subcultures too.

:Smug: *shakes head*

emo's gay, and so are those too. that's why emo and gay are the same amount of letter, cuz emo is gay! i think i lost my place...what was i saying..