Whats wrong with my low end.

Use a stock multiband compressor in your DAW and tweak the settings until you get the low end you want. Find out where most of the low end is coming from and apply the multiband compressor to that element of the mix.

Because your bass guitar is shitting all over your kick drum. Find the frequency where the kick is prominent at and notch that area out of the bass guitar. I'd say a Q of around 3 should be good. Secondly, you need to decide if the guitar or bass is going to take up lower frequencies. Because right now, they're clashing. I'd let the bass handle the lowend and hi-passing the guitars more aggressively. A multi-band compressor for the guitars would also be a good idea, too. Don't forget about the bass guitar either. Keeping that mofo in check is all about EQ and compression.

Reactions: nezvers
This just sounds all out of tune to me, to start with.
I think it's the shitty guitar playing. The guitars aren't together. I think that is attributing to the out-of-tune sound. They're probably out of tune as well.

Guitars and bass are enough out of tune to make it weird. The kick is weird, and the bass tone doesn't really fit the track. Everything except for the guitars sounds/feels far away.

I think the guitars are just way too loud in the mix, so the kick and bass (is there even a bass? I can't tell) just disappear. Try pulling the guitars down like 6db, and then give them a bit of multiband compression for those big spikes on the palm mutes.

If there is a bass in there, consider high-passing the guitars more and letting your bass handle the low end since it's following the guitar rhythm anyway.