What's wrong with this mix?

if the left guitar sounded more like the right guitar I think it'd be a bit more even steven. how are they so different - different guitars, amps, or both ? (left one is a bit too muffled, low end heavy. are they at the same level do you think?) I'm not too keen on having both the ride and the hithat on the left. would be kinda cool to move the ride to the right if possible. all else sounds pretty cool to me.

having said that, if no one else points out issues with the ride placement or differences in l and r guitars, don't listen to me.

There is only 2 guitar tracks, 2 diferent guitars and they are not even playing the same thing so it's hard to make them sound the same. What should i do? and for the ride and hat, no i can't i only have an Overhead track, no close miked cymbals or room mic to play with..

There is only 2 guitar tracks, 2 diferent guitars and they are not even playing the same thing so it's hard to make them sound the same. What should i do? and for the ride and hat, no i can't i only have an Overhead track, no close miked cymbals or room mic to play with..

drums sound like they're set, no biggie. a lot of peeps have the l and r play the same thing, which is kinda what I'm used to. but if not, that's how it is. run with it.