Whats your 4 Favorite Bands Ever?

Slavematic Sound

7 String Bassist
Sep 14, 2004
Atlanta,Ga USA
I mean in your whole life, Bands than you'll listen too forever because you love them so much, that there music is Gold every time is passes through your ear drum no matter how many times you'v hear it. I could never pick a favorite band or song in my life. But i can pick 4.

In No order:

Metallica
Nirvana
Opeth
Sublime

Just curious to see what everyones all about-

its constantly shifting.. but as of right now

Nasheim
Taake
Dub Buk
Dark Tranquillity

edit: just noticed that the topic was about the 4 favorite bands of ALL time.

in that case-

Dark Tranquillity
Danzig
Dawn
Vintersorg

I don't have favorite bands "ever," just favorite bands of the moment. Currently...

Disillusion
Psycroptic
Between the Buried and Me
Alghazanth

Open Source soda is the way forward. It has less bugs and is more stable than the sodas produced by multi-national conglomerates.

Slavematic Sound said:
I mean in your whole life, Bands than you'll listen too forever because you love them so much, that there music is Gold every time is passes through your ear drum no matter how many times you'v hear it. I could never pick a favorite band or song in my life. But i can pick 4.

In No order:

Metallica
Nirvana
Opeth
Sublime

Just curious to see what everyones all about-

Andy, is that you? Or might it be Zack? Either way, whoever you are, I'm sure I went to the same school as you....

Anyway, from an all genres of modern music perspective:

Rush
Judas Priest
(early) Fates Warning
Black Sabbath

Demiurge said:
Personally, I don't like music. I'm here for the whores and the coke.
Damnit, I was gonna say that.
Erik said:
Both are clearly products of judeo-christian thinking and humanist values. I suggest you try OpenCola.
Cola is for 14-year old poseur fags who think they're kvlt anyway. DRINK ORANGE SODA OR DIE, YOU WORTHLESS PUSSIES!

Oh yeah,
Judas Priest
Overkill
Old Metallica
Iron Maiden

C'mon guys, Orange soda clearly takes it up the bum-bum. I believe that either Coca-Cola or Bundaberg Rum (Or both) are the greatest drinks of all time
and in conclusion, My Top 4 are:
Coca-Cola(\m/)
Bundaberg Rum
Sprite
Apple Cider