Whats your ethnic background?

Danish (Western Jutland)

Both sides of my family are from within a 30 mile radius in Western Jutland, a very rural area in Denmark.

On my dad's side they're all italians and from my mom's side there are greek, french and italians. They immigrated in my country during the early XXth century fleeing from wars and looking for a better life in America. Too bad they came to south america...

Father's side is Salvadorean, Mom's side is White/Mexican.

Getting a bit more into the ethnicity, my mom has Spanish and Italian decent from her grandparents. My dad has Spanish and Russian decent from his grandparents.

Im all Swedish on both my fathers and my mothers side as far back as I know (which is the 1700's I think). I think I did hear that we might have Walloon blood in our family though. Many Walloons did come to Sweden during the 1600's.

However that was a long time ago now and the only family tree I ever saw managed to trace my family to about the same area in Uppland (Sweden) and most of them were farmers.

Scottish, English, German & Cherokee. You couldn't tell the Cherokee though- I pretty much look totally Scottish. Very light skin, blond hair, reddish/brown beard.

do you have scottish weak chin and super thick legs?

my family on my dad's side is of that exact lineage, they are all hillbillies