what's your fav fruit?

Sep 2, 2001
i like tangerine, it's sweeter than orange and easier to peel. best of off all my first name is pronounced tang. second to that i think i like banana or coconut. dammit i'm bored. only 9 more hours till i ahve to go back to school, curse.

no im not, dont eat any vegetables either for that matter..except the occasional potato or potato based product...

strawberries with the leaves cut off, accompanied by a huge tub of whipped cream.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm::drool:: to bad strawberries are out of season. :cry:

moonchild- Hey! Aren't you forgetting my completly pointless questionare? My post is the most pointless! MINE!:mad:
No offense Terrymx, but that title is MINE!

Nothing beats strawberries, they are by far my favorite fruit and I am allergic to them, that should tell you how awesome they are.

don't worry, i wasn't thriving for that. i was just bored. beside i enjoy answering your questions anyway.

Originally posted by Jayde
moonchild- Hey! Aren't you forgetting my completly pointless questionare? My post is the most pointless! MINE!:mad:
No offense Terrymx, but that title is MINE!
isnt that the cheese orientated one? i dont like cheese either! :D
i dont know, i guess yours is pointless in a "i've just spent half an hour answering these stupid questions" kinda way, but this one is pointless in a "why the fuck did he even bother clicking on new thread" kinda way...

this one is pointless in a "why the fuck did he even bother clicking on new thread" kinda way...

so, why the fuck did you bother clicking to read it if it's so pointless. I'm not picking a fight, I just don't follow your logic here.

cos its either read these threads or do my java assignment for tomorrow :D anyway i like a good fight

assignments are bad. I like fighting to, but most of the people on this board are to nice for it. And there's not much contradiction going on around here most of the time.