What's Your Favorite Dan Swano Project?

What Is Your Favorite Dan Swano Project?

• Total voters
Moontower, because "Uncreation" was the first song I heard of Dan´s work. But equally important to me are Nightingale, Unicorn, some of EOS and Odyssey. Bloodbath is very good, too, but I don´t listen to that kind of stuff everyday.

Diabolical Masquerade would have to be my choice, but seeing as how that wasn't listed, EOS takes it. Odyssey is excellent, as are others, but EOS has such a wealth of great material (not to mention great importance) which puts them above the rest for me.

AceRoccola said:
Diabolical Masquerade would have to be my choice, but seeing as how that wasn't listed, EOS takes it. Odyssey is excellent, as are others, but EOS has such a wealth of great material (not to mention great importance) which puts them above the rest for me.

Diabolical Masquerade wasn't Dan's project, so it would be a poor choice to show Dan's greatness.

Tumn said:
Diabolical Masquerade wasn't Dan's project, so it would be a poor choice to show Dan's greatness.
It wasn't solely his, but he garnered a co-composition and co-production credit on Death's Design, in addition to being a performer on the record. And that being the band's high point, as well as one of my favorite albums, I think it's a fine choice.

It might not be as completely his as some of his other projects, but it's not like I suggested Nasum's Grind Finale or something.

I think Crimson II is pretty equal to moontower but moontower have more mystic around itself. Edge Of Sanity also have the cryptic album under its name that lower my willing putting my vote there.

TheUnforgiven said:
BloodBath:worship: then Edge Of Sanity....but I havent heard any of the other projects
You need to get on the ball bro be forewarned tho the other bands are not like the two you know