whats your favorite lyrics?

Chopstick up the Peehole said:
Don't you think HannibalGuy and DiscipleOfPlato would make a lovely couple everyone? They can have picnics in the park and read art-fag lyrics to each other all day....

Chopstick up the Peehole has a very faggey ring to it. Here's a song that you might be able to relate to:

Anal Cunt- You Robbed a Sperm Bank Because Your a Cum Guzzling Fag

You couldn't pick up a guy at the gay bar
Male prostitutes wouldn't take your money
You jerked off 8 times and ran out of your own
So you broke into a sperm bank, you cum guzzling fag

You're fucking gay, You're fucking gay
I only wrote this song to piss people off who are gay

When you broke in, Rod Stewart had already beaten you there
Luckily you both good friends
You both sat around and drank 10 gallons of sperm
While listening to Los Crudos and watching Marilyn Manson videos

You're fucking gay, You're fucking gay
If you don't like these lyrics don't buy our records, you fag!

crimsonfloyd said:
Agalloch- In the Shadow of Our Pale Companion. This song means so much to me, and I relate very strongly to these lyrics...

Thats a great song, very interesting lyrics. My favorites are by Saviour Machine though, songs like "The Stand", "Christians and Lunatics", "Carnival of Souls", and "Love Never Dies". Not metal, but some of the most insightful lyrics I've ever read.

I wasn't joking.

When did I allege that you were joking? However, if that was your idea of a childish insult, I must say I'm sorely disappointed. Come on Chopstick, what happened to your boorish Halford references and your excessive gay-bashing? Please sir, you can do better than that.

Emperor "inno a satana"
Emperor "into the infinity of thoughts"
Arcturus "kinetic"
Cynic"veil of maya"
Borknagar"oceans rise"
Borknagar"Colossus"
Borknagar"ad noctum"
Burzum "War"
Mayhem "pagan fears"
Mayhem"de mysteriis dom sathanas" (great the perfect use of Latin,maybe the only lyric that use this language correctly)

Impaled Nazarene- I Eat Pussy for Breakfast

I am the thunder of love and pain
My heterosexual weapon will drive you insane
My semen is made of hellfire
To have it inside of you is your biggest desire
Women of all ages and races
Are begging to be my love slaves
Sex machine
Iron man
I am the horniest motherfucker on earth!

DiscipleOfPlato said:
When did I allege that you were joking? However, if that was your idea of a childish insult, I must say I'm sorely disappointed. Come on Chopstick, what happened to your boorish Halford references and your excessive gay-bashing? Please sir, you can do better than that.
Judas Priest hasn't been mentioned in this thread, but oh well, for the record: Rob Halford gives it to small children in the butt, and that aint no lie. Which explains why you've been trying to get backstage tickets for 'Priest ever since you became a fan(boy).

It wasn't a childish insult or a joke - at the time I really did think you two would go well together......but now that Hannibal Guy has posted some not-as-queer-as-you lyrics, I realise that maybe I was wrong, so you can just go back to your usual trawling of Village People cover band gigs and Dream Theatre instores for male companionship.

Now, Hannibal Guy, thanks for the song dedication, I have one for you too:

AC - ART FAG

HE LISTENS TO THE FUCKING SMITHS
HE'S GOT A MUSTACHE
HE WEARS A TRENCHCOAT
HE'S GOT A MUSTACHE
HE WEARS BLACK TIGHTS
HE WRITES POETRY
HE WEARS BLACK LIPSTICK
UNDER HIS MUSTACHE

HE'S GOT A ROLLERCOASTER HAIRCUT
HE DYES IT JET BLACK
WHEN HIS HAIR IS REALLY BROWN
JUST LIKE HIS MUSTACHE
HE WANTS TO BE ROBERT SMITH
BUT WITH A MUSTACHE
HE'S A FUCKING ART FAG
HE'S GOT A MUSTACHE

Metallica - And Justice for All, The Unnamed Feeling, Disposable Heroes, The Outlaw Torn
Opeth - Black Rose Immortal, Still Life
Dark Tranquillity - Lethe, Indefferent Suns
Katatonia - Without God

HannibalGuy said:
Wow, "Art Fag". Nice comeback Chopstick. I hate the fucking Smiths, I don't have a moustache, I would never wear black tights, or a fucking trench coat.
Really? Jeez I had no idea I was so way off, unlike the pin-point accuracy of the lyrics you attributed to me.