Whats your Favorite Savatage album?

I have to say my overall fav is HALL of MOUNTAIN KING, I like the earlier stuff before they became too progressive therefore I also like Sirens and Dungeon.

Seems like after Mountain King music became much more progressive and less traditional rock oriented.

This is so hard, since all of Savatage's stuf is great (except for Fight For The Rock), but I'll have to go with either Hall Of The Mountain King or Gutter Ballet. Dead Winter Dead is not far behind, either.

Wicked Child said:
This is so hard, since all of Savatage's stuf is great (except for Fight For The Rock), but I'll have to go with either Hall Of The Mountain King or Gutter Ballet. Dead Winter Dead is not far behind, either.

Shit dude I even LOVE Fight for the rock Anything Criss Oliva Played on Is GOLD to me!!!

Necros said:
I have to say my overall fav is HALL of MOUNTAIN KING, I like the earlier stuff before they became too progressive therefore I also like Sirens and Dungeon.

Seems like after Mountain King music became much more progressive and less traditional rock oriented.

Its all good to me But I can see what you mean By that

I'll have to do this in three steps and divide it into eras...
First of all, my favourite album before they met Paul O'Neill: "Power Of The Night".
Then comes my favourite album produced by Paul with Jon Oliva on vocals: "Hall Of The Mountain King"
And finally with Zak Stevens on vocals: "Handful Of Rain".