What's your favourite Kalmah song?

It always changes but now it's Black Waltz. Before that it was Swamphell and before Heroes to Us. They all are great songs! Thanks guys for these masterpieces!

I think that if you ask any Kalmah fan this it's an unfair question, since there are at least two songs that every Kalmah fan absolutely loves, and then other songs that they may love as well.

The obvious two are Heroes to Us and Hades...I mean you just can't go wrong listing either of these two as your favorite songs.

I think that besides those two, though, I'd have to say Swamphell. It is a great song, IMO. It's melodic, catchy, heavy, epic, and has a really good solo. I don't think it compares with legendary songs such as Heroes to Us and Hades, which are definitely my two favorite, but since those are pretty much the most obvious choices, and I can't decide which one I like more, I'm going to say Swamphell.

Agreed! I for example LOVE and MELT at the beginning of One from the Stands. As a matter of fact, I'm going to go listen to it right now! And Birds of Ill Omen! And so many more...

Tough question - too many favourites that I really like for various reasons!! However I must admit that Hades has a special place since it was the first Kalmah song I ever heard and it instantly got me hooked!!

The Blind Leader for SURE. Beats any other song in their discography just due the solo. Close second is Heritence of Berija.

I love all of their songs and have several favorites. My absolute favorite changes from time to time but at the moment I think Sacramentum is my favorite. It has the epic choirs, the melodies, the im(Pekka)ble (see what I did there? ;) down picked chorus, the lovely acoustic guitar section. It is probably the most epic Kalmah song and has all the elements that I love.

Right now I'd definitely say Hollow Heart. Love the keyboard v. guitar solo and harmony they do at the end of the same solo lol Blows my tiny mind.

I like Hades hence when my brother showed me the band we only had 4 songs from them (Bad us, we borrowed them.) The four songs were They Will Return, The Blind Leader, Hades and Cloned Insanity. I remember listening to Hades for the first time and my ears were in awe. The style of Kalmah was very intriguing and what not. The sound of Hades reminds me of that summer two years ago. Chill, cool basement with a coke or some kind of cold beverage feels great now. So far Hades is my eternal favorite song by Kalmah, but I really like Principle Hero or My Nation.