whats your own 'holy smoke'?

mehdi.i.e.e.e

New Metal Member
Feb 28, 2002
when mick hears 'holy smoke' he goes berserk and feels like driving a truck over small chidren. whats the song you really really hate?

That song by that twat from british (?) idols.

'it could happen to anyone of us' or something. I mean the guy has cheated his girlfriend and now he's singing like a victim. 'but baby hey, it wasn't my fault. It could happen to anyone, you know' All wrapped in a sugarish ballad like disguise. Makes my blood boil every time :yell:

"In the Shadows" by The Rasmus, most annoyingly monotonous thing I ever heard. And Danish radio played it constantly this summer.

'Min Moaten' off this irritating guy called 'Flip Kowlier' :puke:
it's this arogant music of this arogant west-flanders guy:puke:
puke.gif
:mad:

Oh... I've got many of those, and it mostly depends on my mood. sometimes when I had a little too much beer I begin to joke and sing along with bad songs... :/

most of metal today is to die (meaning kill yourself) for.

maiden have far worse songs than smoke tho. assasin, apparition, fear is the key, etc...

This one time in graphic arts class (like 7 or 8 years ago), this hippie played Phish on the stereo. I asked him to stop. He didn't. I asked the teacher to please take it out. He said that he had a right to play it (even though when I played Turn Loose the Swans this asshole teacher said it sounded like the band was on acid and took the CD out). I asked if I could leave class. He refused. So what did I do in a fit of anger? I grabbed an exacto knife and stabbed myself in the arm so I could go to the fucking nurse. No lie. I fucking want to kill when I hear Phish. Another time some other hippie played them at the end of English class and I walked the fuck out. I was already in bad with the teacher of that class so I was kicked out for the rest of the year and had to take it over again. Like I said:

Phish's shitty music = Shaun no happy, want kill hippy!

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
This one time in graphic arts class (like 7 or 8 years ago), this hippie played Phish on the stereo. I asked him to stop. He didn't. I asked the teacher to please take it out. He said that he had a right to play it (even though when I played Turn Loose the Swans this asshole teacher said it sounded like the band was on acid and took the CD out). I asked if I could leave class. He refused. So what did I do in a fit of anger? I grabbed an exacto knife and stabbed myself in the arm so I could go to the fucking nurse. No lie. I fucking want to kill when I hear Phish. Another time some other hippie played them at the end of English class and I walked the fuck out. I was already in bad with the teacher of that class so I was kicked out for the rest of the year and had to take it over again. Like I said:

Phish's shitty music = Shaun no happy, want kill hippy!

I like phish

cedarbreed said:
New French rock scene my arse. New Frog balmusette scene yeah.
This year I was going out from a nightclub, I was quite drunk and went back in the car of a friend. He was listening to "Les têtes raides". After 5 minutes I vomited.
All my friends were teasing me, kind of "you can't stand the alcohol", but it wasn't true, still now I'm convinced that I puked due to this awful "rock-musette" stuff.

Nicolas said:
This year I was going out from a nightclub, I was quite drunk and went back in the car of a friend. He was listening to "Les têtes raides". After 5 minutes I vomited.
All my friends were teasing me, kind of "you can't stand the alcohol", but it wasn't true, still now I'm convinced that I puked due to this awful "rock-musette" stuff.

Hell, this têtes raides' song ' Qu'est ce qu'on se fait chier ' is the worst song on the radio at the moment. I just feel like turning the radio off everytime they play that one. It's mere shite.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
when mick hears 'holy smoke' he goes berserk and feels like driving a truck over small chidren. whats the song you really really hate?

What "holy smoke" are you talking of. Iron Maidens "Holy Smoke"? Or what?

yeah. they aint no devils but they aint no fools, when noah bought his cadillac, it was cool!