On April 1st, www.anathema.de have presented us Danny's replacement: Colin Kobler

D Mullholand

[project closed]
Aug 9, 2001
Visit site
It has happened in utmost speed. Vinny and the other guys have recruited the replacement for Danny who left the band only a few days ago.

But is it possible to find a suitable replacement for him in such a short time? I do not really think so. Sure, Colin's music is very exciting. I think all of you know the songs he has done with Smoke Sesame. Deeply touching melodies, lyrical agony and an incredible guitar play. But in my eyes he really cannot replace Danny as Danny will always be a part of Anathema and will always have a place in our hearts.

Concerning Smoke Sesame I really do not have to say too much. Almost everyone who wanted to enjoy his weed with a suitable sound has listened to Smoke Sesame. But I think there is one track that is worth giving a show here as it perfectly represents the art Colin has done until now. The song is called Useless and we are officially allowed to present it here as a downloadable mp3-file.

The presented informations have been given by official Smoke Seamse personal and are 100% true. Sadfully the official Anathema site has not given any news concerning this issue. But as we know everything is a little different...and slower in the UK.

Anyway, lets look forward to what is still to come: an exciting new album with Colin and our boys and a lot of great gigs.

Any thotz?