when the eaggggggggggggleeeeeeeeee cries

oh damn. thats some real Rob Halford shit. I shouldn't say that. Halford's a god. In every aspect of the word.

bashing of iced earth is not acceptable due to the albums something wicked this way comes and all the old stuff. even though the new stuff is a bit shit its at least semi entertaining. except when the eagle cries. Declaration day + The Reckoning :kickass: also on a side note, fuck the trilogys, live they ruin the whole entire show.

I like Iced Earth. I don't like the Glorious Burden save for the trilogy. My friends and I, drunk one night, called up Matt Barlow at his police officer job in Delaware. No joke. We told him how much we loved him and missed him, and he was like, "That's cool, man." He is the man.

A Trace Of Blood said:
I like Iced Earth. I don't like the Glorious Burden save for the trilogy. My friends and I, drunk one night, called up Matt Barlow at his police officer job in Delaware. No joke. We told him how much we loved him and missed him, and he was like, "That's cool, man." He is the man.
Haha! That's awesome!

...Man, Matt was so frikkin' awesome. :(

i mean, i certainly appreciate Schaffer's message and spirit, i know it's geniune, but he showed it in the cheesiest way possible.

A Trace Of Blood said:

:lol: That's a great story.

[KOTNO]Narrot said:
dark saga ... its just lol ... the lyrics, the production, the songs...

I think it's great all around. I guess you have to be a spawn fan to get more out of it.

Although musically, it's simpler than their other efforts, I'll give it that.

[KOTNO]Narrot said:
the s/t is ok but not great. dark saga ... its just lol ... the lyrics, the production, the songs... swtwc was ok again. horros show was horrible...
Pft. The fact that you don't even mention Burnt Offerings shows me that you are either horribly biased or that you have no idea what you're talking about.