when the weather is fine

blackeyed

original rude boy
Nov 7, 2003
england
www.faceparty.co.uk
so how are you all these days then? Up to ewt good? Got married, had babies, bought a dog or a car or a new x box game?

but more importantly what are your travel plans for this summer then eh?

bought a car - got a research grant for 3 years - got a new demo out - we go to Denmark this summer

you have any babies yet?

I bought a copy of bizaare and an ice cream to try n cheer myself as I walked to work in a black suit with a face like a smacked arse.

Its rare there is nice weather in this country never mind in Widnes and Im sat here at a computer. Its enough to make ya listen to opeth.

yeah... Ive heard people crack that one before. Incest jokes are usually most popular when taking the piss out of Widnes.

Soo summer then. Im thinking of going a few places with Potter. anywhere half decent that ryanair will let me go for less than 20 quid

remember that time i came and picked you and vikki up, claire? haha, that was crazy, I had just got my car and i couldn't fucking turn the steering wheel, i had to ring the bloke up who sold it me to work out how to unlock it, else i'd have been there in about 2 mins instead of about 15 :p

no way, patterson can play for my flight, he's far too posh to even carry his own laptop onto a plane these days :erk:

shop-jeeves.jpg

i moved to dublin city centre, you need a safe pass to come into my house but its my house, all to myself! workin in a hospital and just generally keepin quiet till i catch up on my pay packets

christ i remember that andy!
for those who dont know, me and bleed_black_orchid flew back from rome to blackpool but didnt know where about we were, so we called andy to pick us up and drop us at the train station....but it was a long stop and start ride :lol:

we didnt have any aspect of that trip organised. only the flights.