When they will come to China ? COB

You can check the confirmed COB gigs from their home page here. No China listed there, and I haven't heard Alexi mention China in any recent interviews.

2007 will be a quiet in the touring front anyway, because they're concentrating on the new album.

No, I've lived in China all my life and I don't think it would be a question of Communism, idiot. That's all a lot of people seem to know about China....it's pathetic. No bands ever come here because there are way too few fans in one single place to be worth touring here. China is musically behind and besides, fucking pop and punk music rule the narrow musical scene already. I'm here censorship is also an issue, but it is irrelevant as there are far more crucial things than that. Sure, there are a lot of COB fans here, but not in any one concentrated place, the closest would be Hong Kong if they came here, but not likely. Toyko is Asia's music capital and it seems the main place any metal band (or any other band) will go....sorry rockguy...dont count on them EVER coming...

No, I've lived in China all my life and I don't think it would be a question of Communism, idiot. That's all a lot of people seem to know about China....it's pathetic. No bands ever come here because there are way too few fans in one single place to be worth touring here. China is musically behind and besides, fucking pop and punk music rule the narrow musical scene already. I'm here censorship is also an issue, but it is irrelevant as there are far more crucial things than that. Sure, there are a lot of COB fans here, but not in any one concentrated place, the closest would be Hong Kong if they came here, but not likely. Toyko is Asia's music capital and it seems the main place any metal band (or any other band) will go....sorry rockguy...dont count on them EVER coming...

My English is not very good ..But I know what you mean.. This issue involves too many problems. You can put my words as whining.....

Everything for the ROCK ~!

and KoRn came to the HK Harbor Fest.....still not really worth it.....if any band came, it would be like for one show, not for touring....

China? CoB shouldn't even consider a China gig before China let the poor tibetanians to be left alone.

Dalai Lhama FTW

They're not touring anymore for 2007. (check the interviews section) Hey, if they go to Australia and Russia, i'm pretty sure they'll come to China in about 4-6 years. If you want to see a show that badly, go to Japan!

COB in China? We fans can't obviously know it.

I personally think it's too soon to estabilish such a thing, also cause before everything... let COB guys get some rest after all their touring all around the world!

They must be exhausted and need time to rest and keep on practising alone in peace, with no hurry.

Then, to know every news about their future plans, just a bit of patience is required... and whichever place they'll decide to go and play, I think it'll be official here, so stay tuned and check COB's official site. :)