Not a COB fan

hmm. i didnt know that. thats interesting. this forum is pretty cool so far. when do i get kicked off for getting off topic?

dorian gray said:
yes. agreed. the SOT geeks were soon dispatched from the opeth forum. i just remember some people saying they came over from the COB forum. i didnt know who to believe. not that i cared one way or the other.

You seemed to care enough to post a pointless thread :)

Scandinavia includes norway and sweden. Because of linguistic and cultural reasons (and also the political context) denmark is mention with scandinavia too (but without the territorial waters in the north atlantic). Because of the historical and political relations and the always more important getting financial cooperation (with sweden) finland gets included or gets signified as a part of scandinavia. In this figuarative sense scandinavia is called fennoskandia (geological).
Anyone can say "amen" please ;)

Thilo said:
Scandinavia includes norway and sweden. Because of linguistic and cultural reasons (and also the political context) denmark is mention with scandinavia too (but without the territorial waters in the north atlantic). Because of the historical and political relations and the always more important getting financial cooperation (with sweden) finland gets included or gets signified as a part of scandinavia. In this figuarative sense scandinavia is called fennoskandia (geological).
Anyone can say "amen" please ;)

So just because you were owned continually by the Swedes, you're pushing your way into our holy brotherhood? :p

some opeth fans have the idea all CoB fans are meatheads...i've seen "sounds like a typical CoB fan" used disparagingly on the opeth forum more than once...it's a shame some opeth fans are so elitist; i love both opeth and CoB and it gets on my nerves

btw isn't iceland part of scandinavia? :err:

cthulufhtagn said:
btw isn't iceland part of scandinavia? :err:

Well, if you consider Finland a part, then Iceland should be :p

There is a wider definition of these northern parts of Europe including both Iceland and Finland. I dunno what you would call it in English though.
But as I stated, the correct definition of Scandinavia would be Norway, Sweden and Denmark.

TheSomberlain said:
Well, if you consider Finland a part, then Iceland should be :p

There is a wider definition of these northern parts of Europe including both Iceland and Finland. I dunno what you would call it in English though.
But as I stated, the correct definition of Scandinavia would be Norway, Sweden and Denmark.

i see...i wouldn't consider finland to be part of scandinavia as it's slavic in heritage and thus totally different, i just thought since iceland was colonized by the vikings :kickass:....

we shouldn't we fighting against each other......we should be fighting against people who like techno, rap, and r n'b, thats my opinion

^ ......:rolleyes: We should all realise (and I believe most of us) that we are not a bunch of close-minded faggots, and music taste really means nothing. Only posers genre-bash.