Cob Forum Suxxx!!!

Oct 13, 2003
NL - Gelderland
GOD DAMNED EVERYBODY IS FIGHTING ON THIS SHITHOLE THAT WE BARELY CAN CALL A FORUM...children of bodom are great but i tell to them dont ever fucking make another forum again because all die hard COB fans are shitwuzzy's

Reactions: MP-AKK
Jeff-Loomis-fan said:
GOD DAMNED EVERYBODY IS FIGHTING ON THIS SHITHOLE THAT WE BARELY CAN CALL A FORUM...children of bodom are great but i tell to them dont ever fucking make another forum again because all die hard COB fans are shitwuzzy's

What the fuck are you talking about? :lol:

Yeah what the fuck are ya talking about man? Ever been to the other forums? This is the most chilled out forum I've EVER seen. Man go visit the Testament forum if you wanna see some real fights. They never stop there (but they ALWAYS blame it on the newcomers to the board, who quickly leave... funny eh? The flames never stop but the regulars -couldn't- be responsible, could they? :rolleyes: ).

The only recent "fights" were with those two or three dumbasses from Royal Carnage coming in here and telling us that Alexi steals riffs left and right (and 100% on purpose, of course! :Smug: ) and even reuses his old riffs/melodies, note for note. Obviously, we flamed the shit of them. And before, when a bunch came in here and told us to check out their review of HCD, which recieved a 3/10. After they got flamed, they got all whiney and defensive and said they only wanted an "intelligent discussion" about HCD, even tho the reivewer was obviously biased 100% against CoB, and even told us he hated them. DUUUUUUUUUH

The only real fight between actual regulars of the board was the religion thread, which is long gone. Me and dawnghost got in quite the little argument over that. Good times...

Jeff-Loomis-fan said:
amuzing :lol:

*IGNORE OPTION ENABLE*

Jeff-Loomis-fan said:
GOD DAMNED EVERYBODY IS FIGHTING ON THIS SHITHOLE THAT WE BARELY CAN CALL A FORUM...
LOOKS LIKE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH A BROKEN CAPSLOCK KEY!

:lol: just kidding.

Welcome to the board, unknown guy who tries to insult us all ;) :wave:

I'll be your huckleberry.

no but seriously. We have fun on this board, I think you should leave and find a sense of humor!!!...............oh and while you are out get me 2 double cheese burgers and a large fry off mickyd's dollar menu!!!

Jeff-Loomis-fan said:

WTF is Jeff Loomis?? You drink to much wine? Though I will agree I only drop by this forum to bullshit=this I am not a real fan? OR? FAT MR CRAB ROCKS!!!!

EDIT WTF is a shitwuzzzz?

OMG YOU IS TEH SUX0R OMG! LOL

:p

and yes,
shoe.jpg

:p