Cob Forum Suxxx!!!

Jeff-Loomis-fan said:
well atleast i have some creativity...not like you it seems...

ohyeh...i knew you guys where always lookin for a fight...and dont tell me thats i like because look at the reply above
did you completely miss the smiley he had posted underneath the pic??? im going to safely assume that it was not meant as an insult to you. if im correct on this matter, it would seem that you on the other hand, would be the one adding fuel to the fire. :err:

well, ive only been back to this forum for a month or so now, but i picked up that smileys can often distinguish between sarcasm and just being an ass here at this board. its something i make sure i pay attention to when i read a post thats for damn sure because ive made a few of those mistakes before.

2nd post-no worries, it happens to the best of us. well....i dont care atleast. i cant speak for everyone else

I agree with 'jeff-loomis-fan'. This fourm really does suck, and for a number of reasons. The only reason why I check up on it occasionaly is because some of you actully have good Bodom info thats worth knowing. Otherwise, the whole thing is crap.

I hate it when some retarted replies to a thread with just a face or two words and their signature (which takes up like half a page) follows it.

And yes, there is mindless arguing, which is damn annoying. There should be a better CoB board somewhere else, even if its not official.

IcedFlames said:
moewhahaha? shitwuzzy? you've.. got some serious issues. :erk: o_O

thats old news dude, im from fucking holland you get pretty sickminded here,

because of all the discrimination around...well about all metalheads get shouded at around here...god damn immigrants....

but still who hasn't got issues these days i bet you have some 2!!!

well ...atleast us true metal heads all have one thing in common... it's what keeps our metal brotherhood, and this cou;d only be one thing....

it's the true metal sprit salute to.....

:hotjump: :Spin: :Spin: :hotjump:
:worship: 50cent!!!!!! and the gggg.ggg.gggg.g G - Unit!!!!!!!:worship:
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

YEY YEY!!!!!!:yell:

Ketsukusa said:
well ...atleast us true metal heads all have one thing in common... it's what keeps our metal brotherhood, and this cou;d only be one thing....

it's the true metal sprit salute to.....

:hotjump: :Spin: :Spin: :hotjump:
:worship: 50cent!!!!!! and the gggg.ggg.gggg.g G - Unit!!!!!!!:worship:
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

YEY YEY!!!!!!:yell:
am i more metal than you guys cause i've never even heard about the existence of 50cent before?! :lol: :p

Jeff-Loomis-fan said:
GOD DAMNED EVERYBODY IS FIGHTING ON THIS SHITHOLE THAT WE BARELY CAN CALL A FORUM...children of bodom are great but i tell to them dont ever fucking make another forum again because all die hard COB fans are shitwuzzy's
lay off the Prozac buddy!