Not a COB fan

i like to think so, but then theres dream theater, symphony x, racer x, black label society, joe satriani, steve vai, nevermore, megadeth, and they all have great guitarests

Infernium said:
Well CoB is million times better then Opeth, any band in the world is.

And I think we have found our culprit... hello meathead COB fan! Anyway, D2 ( :p ) , posting off-topic again and again was not the way to be well-liked by Moonlapse.

Also, I believe this should be moved to the OT section. Who's with me?

I just don't think I can believe you in calling Opeth crap. Or boring. You haven't heard much of their music, have you? Sure the Damnation album is boring, but the rest of their albums are very full of energy. Not to mention that the lyrics get you thinking if you are reasonably smart. I am sorry if I sound like I am an elitist fucktard, but Opeth is much more superior technically and lyrically than COB.

I'm sorry if this only fuels the fire between the bands (was there any real dispute?), would anyone ever forgive me? I still do like COB, but it's just not my favorite :D .

Well I think they are both sub par bands with good and boring cds.
So flame me I dares ya

I'm with RavenousDaemon here. I love CoB, and I don't see why there should be any kind of dispute between two bands that have nothing to do with each other.
I think that calling Opeth crap or boring is just as elitist as those people that aren't able to get their heads out of Mikael Åkerfeldt's ass.