Cob Forum Suxxx!!!

Dude you called us "shitwuzzys" and called the forum a "goddamned shithole" or something like that. You made yourself look like a complete ass, forever, on this board. If I were you I'd welcome being banned so I could come back and start over (this time, without flaming EVERYONE on the entire forum and then saying we all fight all the time).

Uhm, 50 cent? Am I going blind? Are you really talkin' about a fuckin' RAPPER on the COB board? Go and D.I.E. will ya? =P

@John: lock this shit up please

Stun said:
Dude you called us "shitwuzzys" and called the forum a "goddamned shithole" or something like that. You made yourself look like a complete ass, forever, on this board. If I were you I'd welcome being banned so I could come back and start over (this time, without flaming EVERYONE on the entire forum and then saying we all fight all the time).

YOU STILL DONT UNDERSTAND...i was fucking possesed...dont know why because if i wasnt i still would say it....BUT THATS NOT THE FUCKING POINT...if you hate me so much...go jerk your self...if you wasnt already doing that...put a dildo in your ass and go running naked trough the nearest mall

DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND MR. JERKOFF-DILDO-ASS

moehahaha...pretty evil dont ya think...dont give a fuck if i would be banned though

Jeff-Loomis-fan said:
YOU STILL DONT UNDERSTAND...i was fucking possesed...dont know why because if i wasnt i still would say it....BUT THATS NOT THE FUCKING POINT...if you hate me so much...go jerk your self...if you wasnt already doing that...put a dildo in your ass and go running naked trough the nearest mall

DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND MR. JERKOFF-DILDO-ASS

moehahaha...pretty evil dont ya think...dont give a fuck if i would be banned though

Possessed?
I hate you so much?
Pretty evil?

:lol: Man you're not even on the same wavelength as everyone else, or something.

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Uhm, 50 cent? Am I going blind? Are you really talkin' about a fuckin' RAPPER on the COB board? Go and D.I.E. will ya? =P

@John: lock this shit up please
whats D.I.E.? is it some computer nerd language?
yeah, I'm not serious about that 50cent comment, I'm just saying that people are way too serious about this message board, you know it's just a forum, who cares whats on it, if you don't like it, don't read it. :Spin: ( but to not like it you must read it first, so my reply does not make much sence.) :) :D :oops: :Smokin: :headbang: :confused: