Cob Forum Suxxx!!!

People who posted here so far weren't fighting among themselves, but answering back to what you said. Got the point?

Get a life and don't post here if you don't like it. At least the others talking shit about cob boards don't do it. For example in http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137191 Some of them can even give a logical explanation about their opinions.

It's fine to me if they mean that. It's fine to me if you mean that. Just don't come and post it here. I don't go to your place and start talking shit about what your mummy does with the neighbours (at least without any evidence :D ).

Reactions: MagSec4
Jeff-Loomis-fan said:
GOD DAMNED EVERYBODY IS FIGHTING ON THIS SHITHOLE THAT WE BARELY CAN CALL A FORUM...children of bodom are great but i tell to them dont ever fucking make another forum again because all die hard COB fans are shitwuzzy's
misc15.jpg

chalupas are good.

and JLF, no body fights around here, just when people come in here and start being an as, we actually all come together and get rid of him by being one, big, collective ass toward that person.

SO FUCKYOUUUUUU. . .

just trying to make you feel at home

GOD DAMNED MY GREAT MASTER PLAN OF LIFE ITSELF TO HATE A FORUM HAS FAILED AGAIN...how can you hate people that talk about food all the time...

well maybe im just evil because i know the 3 steps to become evil...

you wanna know them?...really?...ok here they are

first:
make a long walk trough the forest that is near to you a cuddle all fuzzy rabbits(with pancakes on their heads....or not)

:
:
:
:
:
:

second:
give all your money to the homeless

:
:
:
:
:::
::
:

and third but not last...oh wait it is last wel 3th:

BECOME EVIL....and put your pinky to your mouth....

well thats about it the 3 major steps to become evil...

but their is an easier method...

just say

satan fuck me 3 times precisly at mid night

you will never make it because you must say it within 1 second moehahaha...

to long story...

well atleast i have some creativity...not like you it seems...

ohyeh...i knew you guys where always lookin for a fight...and dont tell me thats i like because look at the reply above