When we will see Kalmah live?

dankey

Killing Idealist
May 1, 2007
Northern Italy
Why these finnish guys don't play often out of Finland? Are they too busy with songwriting and playing in other bands? I want to see them in Italy as soon as possible...

Ehi, Pekka, come in Milan, italians love you!:kickass:

Yep, they already said they don't have a booking agency.

And... why isn't there a moderator for this forum? I know it's "Kalmah" but they don't lock or delete threads... like this one.

Agreed Clad, I mean if there was a thread like this but very old and no one ever posted in it, it could be fine, but there's one on the first page, and really close to the top, and it wouldnt take but 20 seconds to look and see there already is one.

Agreed Clad, I mean if there was a thread like this but very old and no one ever posted in it, it could be fine, but there's one on the first page, and really close to the top, and it wouldnt take but 20 seconds to look and see there already is one.
Yes I know, not only the first page actually, the same threads are being repeated in almost every page. I just found out that there are more than 8 or 9 threads entitled: "Ancestor", and mine is the latest. :p :lol:

Excuse me...
:Smug:

Surely I saw there was an open thread "kalmah live", but I read it and you were talking just about bootleg, so I posted a new topic...

thats true we do get off topic alot!

and for the sticky thing its true they're not touring now but it doesn't mean that they will never tour... right???? i think they defiantly have enough fans to go and do a world tour deal.

Excuse me...
:Smug:

Surely I saw there was an open thread "kalmah live", but I read it and you were talking just about bootleg, so I posted a new topic...

Well still, you couldve posted a reply in that thread, and we would have still seen it, instead of making yet another thread.

thats true we do get off topic alot!

and for the sticky thing its true they're not touring now but it doesn't mean that they will never tour... right???? i think they defiantly have enough fans to go and do a world tour deal.

I think so, too... I hope to read within few days something like: new band at W.O.A. 2007, the finnish Kalmah! It would be a dream...