When will Katatonia be coming to Australia?????

They did a show at the Milwaquee Metalfest (or however you spell that name)
So I guess they did do a show in the US
I say bring them to Australia and Israel now :p

we were actually already supposed to come down under to play on "Destruction of Oz" Festival for early next year, but this year's fest went bankrupt and so the next one's been cancelled as well. too bad.

That show doesn't count it was like a one time gig, not a tour. Come to the US guys!!!

Maybe you live in State that would like them. I remember Paradise Lost saying something about how when that they came to the US they recieved poor reception. If people cant enjoy Katatonia for who they are they dont need to waste there time and money by touring in said country. Yes it would be nice to see Katatonia. Not saying its the same where you live .

I'm pretty sure that it would be close to selling out in at least Sydney and Melbourne, depends what size venue they choose. The fans of the older stuff would come out anyway because in Australia we try to support international acts even if they're not a favourite band or something. International bands used to play in my city in the 90s and then everyone got old and stayed home :( This month in my city we have, Birushanah (Japan) & Whitehorse, Wolves in the Throne Room (US) & Monarch (France).