When will Katatonia be coming to Australia?????

I would like to third the motion that Katatonia play sideshows with Rainshadow as national support ;)

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK!!!!!!!!

FUCKING SWEET!!!!!!

I think I will Do Brisbane to Melbourne, and maybe Adelaide as well. With out side shows thats probably about $1500, with side shows, $2500. (if they do side shows, there is not a lot of free time in the tour schedule). Anyone else up for a tour?

Edit: Also the festival name is not half bad,
No Sleep Til tickets go on sale
No Sleep Til Melbourne
No Sleep Til Katatonia
No Sleep Til Gates open at 11am

What are the chances of sideshows if they haven't been announced at the same time as the big news? Just asking, not being a pessimist here really hoping!

FUCKING SWEET!!!!!!

I think I will Do Brisbane to Melbourne, and maybe Adelaide as well. With out side shows thats probably about $1500, with side shows, $2500. (if they do side shows, there is not a lot of free time in the tour schedule). Anyone else up for a tour?

No Sleep Til Melbourne
No Sleep Til Katatonia

I'd love to do Sydney and Melbourne. I'd love even more to do some other shows, but I must keep my bank account in mind.

man i actually heard some rumours they were coming before it was announced but didnt expect them to play with so many core bands lol, i will still pay the $140 though! also kudos to the person that mentioned rainshadow i hadnt heard of them before.. would be cool to see a sideshow, but i doubt it haha

FUCKING SWEET!!!!!!

No Sleep Til Melbourne
No Sleep Til Katatonia

I applied for leave from work to do Bris, Sydney and Melb. So yeah! Glad I started my Katatonia fund a few months ago.

man i actually heard some rumours they were coming before it was announced but didnt expect them to play with so many core bands lol, i will still pay the $140 though! also kudos to the person that mentioned rainshadow i hadnt heard of them before.. would be cool to see a sideshow, but i doubt it haha

A lot of those bands a crappy punk bands. Dunno which ones are "core" but then again there are some I don't know at all.

A lot of those bands a crappy punk bands. Dunno which ones are "core" but then again there are some I don't know at all.

well actually i agree with your statement about the punk bands but i hear nofx is ok.. if u look up the bands you will see there are a lot of core bands (sigh) too.
im going to look them all up now and see if there is actually any good bands and post my thoughts

ok about the bands i didnt recognise that will play at brisbane which i think are ok:

descendants are like old school green day and aren't that bad

a day to remember while not really my taste reminds me of the metal i use to listen to when i first got into metal so its kinda ok.. they are like pop hardcore lol

alkaline trio are just pop rock like new greenday lol... but somehow they seem a little bit above it.. but not by much

august burns red are a cut above most hardcore bands

3 inches of blood are classic metal

we came as romans alternate between soft/heavy with hardcore/deathcore style and some soft emo vox and keys

house vs hurricane are prog core with heaps of techno style keys

confession sound like they play deathcore 'the right way'

again im not saying any of these bands are really any good but since im paying so much money i thought i would see which ones are ok if i ive got nothing better to do

ok about the bands i didnt recognise that will play at brisbane which i think are ok:

descendants are like old school green day and aren't that bad

a day to remember while not really my taste reminds me of the metal i use to listen to when i first got into metal so its kinda ok.. they are like pop hardcore lol

alkaline trio are just pop rock like new greenday lol... but somehow they seem a little bit above it.. but not by much

august burns red are a cut above most hardcore bands

3 inches of blood are classic metal

we came as romans alternate between soft/heavy with hardcore/deathcore style and some soft emo vox and keys

house vs hurricane are prog core with heaps of techno style keys

confession sound like they play deathcore 'the right way'

again im not saying any of these bands are really any good but since im paying so much money i thought i would see which ones are ok if i ive got nothing better to do

There will be better things to do like drinking or leaving after Katatonia :D