When will Katatonia be coming to Australia?????

I'm hell excited about this, have only been into katatonia since about 2004 but shit i love them. Very glad that they are coming to australia finally. Me and about 15 of my mates are going to the brisbane show-coming down from toowoomba. It should be awesome! im fucking amped hey. It would be killer if they played new night and the longest year. Also wouldn't mind hearing murder live :p would be cool if trhey ripped out elohim meth or some shit. Anyway despite what the y play, I and about 15 of my mates are going to get pretty loose when katatonia are on! Its been a long time coming and everyone is fucking amped. You will know who we are in brisbane haha.

They're coming to New Zealand! I am so happy right now. I had decided this was never going to happen. I can't even believe this! Thank you for bringing this to my attention!

i bought the great cold distance vinyl and im planning to take it to the brissy festival.. i hope i can find them somehow for some signatures. what kind of a pen should i get for it? it should be white in colour i think.. hmm where do i get that haha. also... should i get the new guys signature (per and niklas)? to me it just doesn't feel right.. im sure they're really cool and everything but they didn't make the music on the albums.. so im thinking if i get the chance i should only get jonas, anders and daniel to sign it.. do you guys think that in the rare instance that i encountered them all at once it would be rude not to ask the new members for a sig though?

i bought the great cold distance vinyl and im planning to take it to the brissy festival.. i hope i can find them somehow for some signatures. what kind of a pen should i get for it? it should be white in colour i think.. hmm where do i get that haha. also... should i get the new guys signature (per and niklas)? to me it just doesn't feel right.. im sure they're really cool and everything but they didn't make the music on the albums.. so im thinking if i get the chance i should only get jonas, anders and daniel to sign it.. do you guys think that in the rare instance that i encountered them all at once it would be rude not to ask the new members for a sig though?

Breathe, in and out.

If given the opportunity, I wouldn't have the two new guys sign the stuff for the exact reason as they aren't on that album. I am against current members of bands that weren't on previous albums signing those albums. Tour poster perhaps, but not albums.
I might take Elohim Meth or dods and maybe a Diabolical Masquerade album to be signed or something. :)

im not sure about the sound at the other festivals but at brisbane it was shit