When will we know...............

wolfhoff

Dec 30, 2002
Bristol
Visit site
who else are playing , the suspense is killing me ! Come on Bloodstock make an announcement soon. Ive heard the Tony Martin rumour as well. He is reported as doing the vacant Friday slot to complete a UK flavour line-up with Saxon etc.
The news that the Festival had gone to 2 days was great but I also had the slight fear that it may have been spread a little thin after only 2 years. At the end of the day one Solid line-up is far better than 2 so-so line-ups. Please prove me wrong !. Is Tony Martin a "name" act on his own ?

According to the '5th Man Down' website, they're playing on the 29th, which would make the Friday complete...

Still a couple of acts left for the Saturday. Seen 'Narnia' mentioned on the PQ forum...

www.tonymartin.net
Tony Martin recently did a project called 'The Cage' with a guy called Dario Mollo. Both albums were pretty damn good. More recently he's done a project called Empire that I've not as yet got around to checking out.

I don't think it would ever happen but I'd love to see Tony perform some of the Tyr/Headless Cross stuff from his Sabbath days.

If Tony got the slot would it be between Power Quest and Blaze or Blaze and Saxon?

The other bands I hope we get is some classic british metal such as Tygers or Demon and some more Power Metal such as Nostradameus or Twisted Tower Dire.

Volcane said:
According to the '5th Man Down' website, they're playing on the 29th, which would make the Friday complete...

Still a couple of acts left for the Saturday. Seen 'Narnia' mentioned on the PQ forum...

I've just been to 5thmandown's website and:

5th Man Down at Bloodstock 2003!

The dates are Friday 29th / Saturday 30th August 2003. The location is Derby Assembly Rooms, Derby. Stage time and position on the bill to be confirmed. Go visit the Bloodstock website for further info.

We're SO excited!

I think they'll be midway on the 2nd stage on the saturday, but I've been wrong before!!