NEVERMORE_07-08-16_10.JPG

NEVERMORE_07-08-16_05.JPG

NEVERMORE_07-08-16_01.JPG

NEVERMORE_07-08-16_09.JPG

NEVERMORE_07-08-16_07.JPG

NEVERMORE_07-08-16_06.JPG

NEVERMORE_07-08-16_04.JPG

NEVERMORE_07-08-16_02.JPG

I can tell u, it was total shit … not because nevermore fucked up (the sound wasn`t that good but it was again a nice concert) – the securities, waaaay over 60 – just really freaked out, and controlled EVERY car… also the cars for the oneday tickets … they really had their fun … (so many ppl couldn`t see the bands they`ve paid for) we came in at ~8:30 pm and nevermore startet to play at 9 … and we have been “there” at 3 (!!!!!)

there was mud all over the campingarea and in front of the stage … NO lights on the way back to the car … it was a total disaster …

we will never ever go there again

We needed 5 hours to from wiener neustadt to dinkelsbühl (~600 km) and we needed another 5 hours to get from dinkelsbühl to the concertarea … (~10 km) … that was the worst trip we have ever made, and u know we have made many

3 more pics from metal hammer

Nevermore1.jpg

Nevermore2.jpg

Nevermore3.jpg

NEVERMORE zerlegen ihre Instrumente, tragen den Weltschmerz auf Dane’s Schultern und geben übelst. Das Leben kann schlimm sein – Dane leidet mehr. Mit Sicherheit. Egal ob es ‘My Acid Burns’, ‘The Final Product’ oder einer der zahlreichen anderen Songs heute ist – Nevermore rulen.

quick translation: nevermore destroy their instruments, carry the pain of the world on dane's shoulders and give their best. life can be bad - dane suffers more. for sure. no matter if it's ‘My Acid Burns’, ‘The Final Product’ or one of the other numerous songs - nevermore rules.

'my acid burns'... :err: :lol:

We arrived Wednesday and didn't have to wait very long to get in. Apparently they had to close some of the entrances which led to the everlasting queues...

The Nevermore gig rocked! I thought the sound was pretty good too ... at least where I was standing.
Setlist was pretty good as well.

Setlist (not in order)
:
- Deconstruction (!!)
- I, Voyager
- Who Decides
- Born
- Final Product
- My Acid Words
- Medicated Nation (!)
- This Godless Endeavor
- No More Will (!!!)

The Suffocation gig was pretty intense as well. They played right before Nevermore did.

Oh look, that PIG shirt again...

but no, really, SummerBreeze is such a fun fest.. or at least used to be... sorry to hear this year sucked, Vicky :/

The Nevermore pics rule though :)
this year didn't suck at all! i arrived at wednesday noon quite quickly and without any problems. after sever rainfall an thursday morning the organisators had to close most of the entrances because of the muddy ground. its better to have a huge que of cars than a total jam because of cars getting stuc in the mud.

the Nevermore gig itself was phantastic. Warrel sang at his best and Loomis again proved his guitag-god status with a flawless performance. the rest of the band was awesome too. the only flaw was the set-list. i missed some songs from DHIAND and POE. at least they should have played 'River Dragon' instead of 'Medicated Nation' or 'Who Decides', but thats just my opinion.

neverthelest, i banged my brain out in the first row and enjoyed an intense Nevermore gig with a squite good sound