Where are you seeing Bodom?

Well it turns out they are going to be the second band to play this night, I am sure, and this band Arch Enemy was the second band to play in november of last year at this same venue(the warfield), and it is to my knowledge that Arch Enemy had headlined the U.S. 3 times twice on the East Coast and one on the West, so I want to know why has CoB not headlined yet if AE has, and they are playing the same venues just about.

Philly maybe.. but I already am going to see metallica 3 times that month, and with all the cds i keep buying my wallet is getting thin.. I saw them at last year's NJ Metalfest and it was good.... i'm sure they'll be a lot better in philly...... DAMNIT!!!!!!

As my brother said, the 14th of November in DC is when we're going. Anyone care to meet up and get ready to thrash it up? We're only going to see CoB, seeing how we hate the other bands, except Throwdown, who I perosnally find tolarable. Hit me up on AIM Metropolis prt I and we can plan something. It shall be I, Joey, my brother, Ricky (who posts here more often then myself) Greg (gregofobodom) and our friend Ian. Let me know.

Good bye.

Keep it heavy.

perfecterror said:
Norfolk, VA
October 11th
The Norva
I'm thinking about going to this show...money's kind of tight plus I'm going to PA later in the week to see a friend, and I may go to the show in Philly that Saturday. I will know for sure by next weekend if I'm going to the Norfolk show.