How Famous Bodom are? And where you all fans are from?

I'm from Washington, USA. I don't know of anyone in my town besides me that likes COB but I have talked to a couple people in Seattle that like them. I do have a few friends that like In Flames though, them along with Iced Earth and Nevermore (from Seattle) get some good attention around here.

I am from New Delhi, India
COB are not really gods here...
but for us (as a band) they are...
We are trying to improve that scene by playing a few of their covers at local shows...
maybe this way, they can tour this place some day!!!

I'm from Quebec in Canada, and well... we are dangerously close to USA which results into a musical influence composed mostly of rap, rap, r&b, rap, numetal and rap... and rap.
There's a few people I know who are really into COB, but man this is such a tiny minority...

well, I'm from Hungary and thank God, there're a lot of metalheads here...at least more than in the USA ;]
but only 20% of them is into CoB unfortunately...

Originally posted by _Zsuzsa_
well, I'm from Hungary and thank God, there're a lot of metalheads here...at least more than in the USA ;]
but only 20% of them is into CoB unfortunately...

:lol: Yeah, the music industry here has gone to hell. At least we have the new Metallica coming out right? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There are still alot of kick ass bands still ticking here, but they aren't as acknowledged as they were, kinda sucks.