Where can i download evergrey albums from ?

4evergrey

New Metal Member
May 4, 2004
the server here has blocked all peer2peer softwares, so i need a site where i can get access to there albums,,, i've bought TDD RD and ISOTT , i just need two more albums, and sadly i can't find them in virgin or tower records,, so i'de be grateful if anyone would be able to help me and gimmie a site,,

There is no honor or integrity in downloading as far as I'm concerned. It's one thing to download an MP3 from a band's website that they post for you to download but it's another thing to steal and download illegally ... I cannot believe how many people this! Total madness!

Downloading is fine as long as you buy the albums eventually, the stuff you prefer most first of course...that's pretty much why I haven't bought any Evergrey albums yet. Always something else and a little better(-seeming, at times) to get.
I haven't bought any albums in...at least 2 weeks, anyway. :p

TheFourthHorseman said:
Downloading is fine as long as you buy the albums eventually, the stuff you prefer most first of course...that's pretty much why I haven't bought any Evergrey albums yet. Always something else and a little better(-seeming, at times) to get.
I haven't bought any albums in...at least 2 weeks, anyway. :p

You kind of contradict yourself though when you say "as long as you buy the albums eventually" and you haven't bought even one Evergrey CD.

4evergrey said:
the server here has blocked all peer2peer softwares, so i need a site where i can get access to there albums,,, i've bought TDD RD and ISOTT , i just need two more albums, and sadly i can't find them in virgin or tower records,, so i'de be grateful if anyone would be able to help me and gimmie a site,,

I don't post here, but fuck man...what goes through your fucking head to go to the bands own goddamn forum and ask "where can I download your music from?" They work hard to make the music they make so at least have the decency to buy the albums if you like them so much...fucking leech.

Haha, every one of you guys are right. I download music just to see if I like it, then I buy it. I can't stand burned CD's. I like having the cover and stuff like that. Makes me actually feel like a fan. Not ripping off hard work. Thats like Metallica, a lot of people are pissed at them for suing napster... I'm happy they did. I want to get into a band eventually, and I don't want people stealing my music, not just because of the money either. It's like a respect type of thing.

lol, i download albums all the time to check them out, then if its truly worth buying i will go out and pick it up or order it online. i'm planning to go buy the inner circle sometime soon, because i'm anxious to hear what its like on cd after hearing Evergrey live.

just for note, out of all the albums i've downloaded (hundreds).. maybe 10 or so are completely worth all the money to buy it. but then again, i'm 17 with not a lot of money.. so i naturally have to be cheap ;) i will eventually get around to buying all the cds of stuff i like though.

-ALieN- said:
just for note, out of all the albums i've downloaded (hundreds).. maybe 10 or so are completely worth all the money to buy it.

What the %#$^.... What does a CD worth buying consist of???

-ALieN- said:
lol, i download albums all the time to check them out, then if its truly worth buying i will go out and pick it up or order it online. i'm planning to go buy the inner circle sometime soon, because i'm anxious to hear what its like on cd after hearing Evergrey live.

just for note, out of all the albums i've downloaded (hundreds).. maybe 10 or so are completely worth all the money to buy it. but then again, i'm 17 with not a lot of money.. so i naturally have to be cheap ;) i will eventually get around to buying all the cds of stuff i like though.

Ugh, a post like this really is sad. I am right here with Evergrey thinking you're mad!

Haha, I agree with you both Evergrey and Oakenson. He's one crazy guy, lol. Seriously though... I have like 100 bought cds and maybe 25 burned. I hate all the P2P stuff anyways. Too many viruses goin around. My friend got 1 and his comp is sooo slow now.

BTW: I think I have something like spyware, I just did CTRL+ALT+DELETE, and it said Task Manager has been disabled by your administrator. Just one thing though.... there is no admin. WTF!!!

I own every Evergrey album, but I also downloaded each one before I bought it. I also use the burned CDs I made to listen to all of my music, keeping the originals put away and free from scratches. Of course its not right to just download all kinds of albums and never buy any, but if you look at all the facts and figures, peer to peer music downloading has done nothing but increase record sales in general. I am a proponent of p2p downloading, but buy what you like and delete what you don't.