Where can i download evergrey albums from ?

4Horse: I warn't talking to you, I was talking to Eternal Metal - unless you have multiple personalities and I don't know about it. ;)

Solitude*Dominance*Tragedy said:
Haha, I agree with you both Evergrey and Oakenson. He's one crazy guy, lol. Seriously though... I have like 100 bought cds and maybe 25 burned. I hate all the P2P stuff anyways. Too many viruses goin around. My friend got 1 and his comp is sooo slow now.

BTW: I think I have something like spyware, I just did CTRL+ALT+DELETE, and it said Task Manager has been disabled by your administrator. Just one thing though.... there is no admin. WTF!!!

A bit off-topic here, but have you tried running Spybot Search & Destroy? If you have spyware, it will find it and remove it. You can download it (it's free) from PC World:

http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid,22262,00.asp

jaimek said:
I never once said downloading music wasn't a helpful way to not waste money or find new bands. What I did say is that downloading entire albums and saying "oh I'll buy it... eventually..." is outright theft, no matter how you try to rationalize it.

I mean, when you move out on your own, I'd like to see you try that trick on a landlord. "I don't have the money to live here, but I'm going to move in anyway, and I'll pay you rent... eventually.... if I like the place."

Would you like to dig your hole any deeper?

Yea sure its theft, but i dont consider it as bad as physically going to the store and stealing the cd. It may be just as bad, but im just doing it to see what bands i like and which ones i dont.

Which bands don't you like, from my list?

pretty much just green day, offspring, Queensryche (their ok), and Pearl Jam. I pretty much listen to everything else on the list. If you like them you might like Black Label Society, Devin Townsend/Strapping Young Lad, Symphony X, Testament, Arch Enemy, Damageplan, In Flames, Nothingface, etc.