Where can I find a copy of "Serpent's Knight"

Nevermorehavesanctuary

Chief of Peppermint Tribe
Jul 19, 2006
Appleton, WI
Most have never heard of Serpent's Knight. It was Warrel's band before Sanctuary. I am looking for this release and I'm having no luck whatsoever. Anyone know where this release may be found? Its called "Released from the Crypt". I have some of Jeff's early work from Experiment Fear, but as for this release....no clue. Thanks to any help.

Most have never heard of Serpent's Knight. It was Warrel's band before Sanctuary. I am looking for this release and I'm having no luck whatsoever. Anyone know where this release may be found? Its called "Released from the Crypt". I have some of Jeff's early work from Experiment Fear, but as for this release....no clue. Thanks to any help.

I downloaded it from the SK website, but i think that site is long gone.

MajestikMøøse;5747817 said:

Let me rephrase that. Noone in my neck of the woods has heard of the band. I live in Appleton, WI. Which I believe is very close to Jeff's hometown. A friend of mine even knew the Experiment Fear guys way back when, and he had never heard of Serpent's Knight. I thought that maybe he would have heard a little something when the almighty forces of Loomis and Sanctuary got together, but I guess not. I did e-mail the guitarist from Serpent's Knight...Brad Poland, through one of my Seattle buds, and hopefully he can help with my quest. Thanks

I occasionally try to listen, but it torments me and leaves haunting memories.
My only antidote is "Satan's Fall".
I'm scared for life...

^ Oh Tered, what do YOU know?
have you even heard about SK?!
;)

Hey Nevermorehavesanctuary, when you find a copy, let me know where you got it from. Kthnx.

Hey DL. I hear long warm hugs are the key to getting a copy...at least that's how Will got his. :b

Thanks so much Faffy. I really appreciate the links. I can't believe that Warrel is 22 in those pics. He looks so young. The songs remind me alot of my first bands demo. Funny how we all start out. When our band recorded our first, the drummer was so nervous he couldn't get it done in one or two takes. Six hours later, we got to do bass and guitar. Then I was given maybe an hour to do 4 vocal tracks. So much for the harmonies. That band was called Jezebel's Sin. Great name. Great band. Grate cheese. I was so sure I was getting a record deal. All I got was the clap. hahahaha. I am amazed at the difference in quality from SK to the Sanctuary "Refuge Denied" release. Even the improvement between Denied and Mirror Black was substantial. Mirror Black will always be one of my favorite CD's. Thanks again Faffy. Very cool of you.