Where can I find a copy of "Serpent's Knight"

I have an MP3 version of the Warrel Dane demo and I also have a demo that came out later with a diff singer, but that one is on cassette. I used to buy all sorts of demo tapes from Music Menu back in the 80's so I have Forced Entry, Bitter End, Dumt and Sabre among others. Now if I was only smart enough to get these converted to mp3....:headbang:

I don't know the legality of it but I found a mediafire link to the album with a google search. All I typed in was "Download Serpent's Knight" and it was a few links down.

EDIT: Looks like the RAR has a password. Not a problem I will crack it and get back

Just type in 'Serpent's Knight rar' into google and scroll down, there should be two rar links. One of thems more mb than the other. Ones 44mb the other is 70 something. The 70 something one isn't password protected and is on rapidshare.

I have 2 Serpents Knight demos
I have an MP3 version of the Warrel Dane demo and I also have a demo that came out later with a diff singer, but that one is on cassette. I used to buy all sorts of demo tapes from Music Menu back in the 80's so I have Forced Entry, Bitter End, Dumt and Sabre among others. Now if I was only smart enough to get these converted to mp3....

There is a machine that allows you to convert cassette tapes into mp3 onto your computer. Can't remember what its called but I'm sure you can find it on google somewhere.

it's called a cassette player. you stick a 1/4in adapter into the headphone jack, and the other end into the Line In port on the computer's sound card, you open up Cool Edit, hit record on the program, then play on the player. tada

Heir Apparent was a great band too!!
I liked the most before Steve Benito got into the band, but his recordings are good too (there's a demo where all goes wrong for him, but I guess that happens). By the way, they're from Seattle too?! Amazing scene, huh?

...About the Coven incident. There was a concert I was playing with an old local band, on my little county hometown some years ago. The concert was played over a fruit truck, it could not go right... The drummer accidentaly wrapped up his sticks on a rope which was swingin' over beacuse of the precarious stage "turbulance", with that movement he kicked the floor tom which felt sideways and started rolling along the stage. We were actually in the middle of a song, and by the time that the floor tom reached my position onstage I just couldn't stop laughin', it was surely an entertaining evening, hah.

'Just heard about that SN compilation. I just can't think about it as a slot machine anyway....