Where can I find a copy of "Serpent's Knight"

I saw SK once back in Seattle at a club called Spider's Web. I'll always remember that show because of what happened to one of the opening bands Coven (and of course Warrel singing White Rabbit). Coven started their set behind a lowered curtain. When they raised the curtain, one of the drummer's cymbals got caught in it. So you see this cymbal stand rising with the curtain, knocking over half the drummer's kit on the way up. Too funny!

I saw SK once back in Seattle at a club called Spider's Web. I'll always remember that show because of what happened to one of the opening bands Coven (and of course Warrel singing White Rabbit). Coven started their set behind a lowered curtain. When they raised the curtain, one of the drummer's cymbals got caught in it. So you see this cymbal stand rising with the curtain, knocking over half the drummer's kit on the way up. Too funny!

I'm glad someone seeing that show is still alive. We were playing after them and were wondering "what in the hell is going to happen to us". I felt bad for them, but it absolutely stays in the mind. Did you happen to see the vid from that show or know anyone with it? It was recorded in Beta and I've got a lead...just haven't checked into it. Oh!...you forgot to mention The "breast" which appeared during the SK show. That was teatrics which needed sucking, Wolftribe ;)

Did you happen to see the vid from that show or know anyone with it?

I didn't know there was a video. After seeing those SK band photos maybe it's best that video stays under wraps. Thanks to whoever posted those mp3s though.

Actually I did see SK one additional time at Ballard High, but Warrel wasn't singing. They had some over-the-top guy who chainsawed a pig's head on stage among other things. Jim Sheppard somehow ended up with the pig's head and was chasing people around with it outside the show before throwing it through one of the school's windows.

I didn't know there was a video. After seeing those SK band photos maybe it's best that video stays under wraps. Thanks to whoever posted those mp3s though.

Actually I did see SK one additional time at Ballard High, but Warrel wasn't singing. They had some over-the-top guy who chainsawed a pig's head on stage among other things. Jim Sheppard somehow ended up with the pig's head and was chasing people around with it outside the show before throwing it through one of the school's windows.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Coven was somewhat of a big act then. Helix, Saxon, Armored Saint, all those early "real" metal bands. How cool to be able to see them, in all their cymbal rising fury. My first show was, well I guess KISS, when I was 8, but the first show I went to without my Dad was Metallica, Armored Saint, and WASP. There were probably 50 people there. It was loud, that much I can say. I did get to meet Cliff Burton afterwards though. Nice guy. That was when Metallica was genuine...and wrote good tunes.....and didn't sue their fans....and swore to never make a music video.....and never to become the whiny rock stars they became.
Anyone ever see a band called Heir Apparent? They did an awesome remake of "Sounds of Silence". Not as angry as Nevermore's, but good just the same.

Coven was somewhat of a big act then. Helix, Saxon, Armored Saint, all those early "real" metal bands. How cool to be able to see them, in all their cymbal rising fury. My first show was, well I guess KISS, when I was 8, but the first show I went to without my Dad was Metallica, Armored Saint, and WASP. There were probably 50 people there. It was loud, that much I can say. I did get to meet Cliff Burton afterwards though. Nice guy. That was when Metallica was genuine...and wrote good tunes.....and didn't sue their fans....and swore to never make a music video.....and never to become the whiny rock stars they became.
Anyone ever see a band called Heir Apparent? They did an awesome remake of "Sounds of Silence". Not as angry as Nevermore's, but good just the same.

Heir Apparent sat in the front row during the SK Spider's Web show. The look on Paul's face was like ":erk:-those guys were good". Coven was a cool band and nice guys! Forced Entry also opened for SK and Sanctuary in those days.:headbang:

I don't know the legality of it but I found a mediafire link to the album with a google search. All I typed in was "Download Serpent's Knight" and it was a few links down.

EDIT: Looks like the RAR has a password. Not a problem I will crack it and get back :)