where can i get some vehemence tabs for guitar?!?!

carnation

New Metal Member
Jan 31, 2004
does anyone know where i can get some vehemence guitar tabs?!?! i want to play their songs like crazy! some songs i'd like would be she never noticed me, christ i fucking hate you, and the last fantasy of christ. thanx. vehemence is the best :headbang:

Vehemence tabs, dont be suprised if we come out with an official tab book to sell on the road, I remember when Gorguts/Martyr did it and I thought it was the coolest thing. So many metalheads just seem to wantr to learn our style.

VEHEMENCE said:
Vehemence tabs, dont be suprised if we come out with an official tab book to sell on the road, I remember when Gorguts/Martyr did it and I thought it was the coolest thing. So many metalheads just seem to wantr to learn our style.
:dopey: genius !

although could you offer this on the site as well? I dont have the best of luck when it comes to catching bands live, and yes !, your style is very unique imo, id like to become a lot more familiar with it but im not patient enough to figure stuff out by ear. :err:

It is very unique.

It's cool to see you're getting recognized in many different styles of metal. I've heard people talk about you guys, that are into really brutal shit. Like the gore-grind drum machine stuff, and the TXDM scene, and they love you guys.

VEHEMENCE said:
There are also alot of extreme brutal death kids that think we give brutal death metal a bad name, I say fuck em and grow up!
Really? That's stupid. Really fucking stupid. Though, you do come across close-minded fools in metal these days, that lack the testicular fortitude to admit they like anything without 4 minutes of slam riffs.

its the kids that like bands like putrilage, last days of humanity, disgorge, brodequin, all of unique leader bands, cbt, etc etc etc..

I enjoy all of those bands, but what do they get off saying we give brutal death a bad name, unless they have heard our style and what we are going for we are not just a brutal death band, some people cant get it through their thick skulls.

VEHEMENCE said:
Personally, I tried to pull off your style about a year before I ever heard you guys. I couldn't. So I commend you:loco:

to tell u the truth ive never been a big fan of death metal until i heard "She Never Noticed me" 6 months ago
im right into it now!
what ever use are, im gonan say melodic death metal, you are in-fucking-credible!
i wish i could c use live, but i live in Australia and we luck out :(
i just wanna learn She Never Noticed Me or I Didnt Kill Her so bad
i cant learn it by ear, i dont have perfect pitch
but please send me or put up some tabs for it! everyone would appreciate it
and i would too :)

thanks man spread the word of vehemence in AU. Request it on your radio stations.Hope to play there sometime.Dont worry tabs will come out to help understand our writing style.

Man its a pleasure! i recently bought your album (i had to go fucking everywhere to find it! fucking gay australian stores!)
my mates are into black dahlia murder, but a know a mate who used to cut him self because of his parents treating him they way they do... luckily i was there i spose, i helped him out, introduced him to Melodic Death Metal, the shit that brings you from depression and makes you feel decent and relaxed but enough to get you pumped!

i just want to thank you, your music has helped me so much emotionally over the past 6 months, and well, i dont know how else i can thank you, but i will walys support your music, ur lyrics arent the most tasteful lol but the music is brilliant!!

best of luck to yous all! :D hope your life will be as fulfilling as your music has made mine