where can i get some vehemence tabs for guitar?!?!

GoofPig said:
thanks man spread the word of vehemence in AU. Request it on your radio stations.Hope to play there sometime.Dont worry tabs will come out to help understand our writing style.

Man its a pleasure! i recently bought your album (i had to go fucking everywhere to find it! fucking gay australian stores!)
my mates are into black dahlia murder, but a know a mate who used to cut him self because of his parents treating him they way they do... luckily i was there i spose, i helped him out, introduced him to Melodic Death Metal, the shit that brings you from depression and makes you feel decent and relaxed but enough to get you pumped!

i just want to thank you, your music has helped me so much emotionally over the past 6 months, and well, i dont know how else i can thank you, but i will walys support your music, ur lyrics arent the most tasteful lol but the music is brilliant!!

best of luck to yous all! :D hope your life will be as fulfilling as your music has made mine

If you got that much from GWC then I think you'll trip out on our new one!
It's really great that you are able to see our art for what it is, our emotional outlet, and if the story of the last album was a little too gruesome for you, you should be pleased to know that Helping The World To See is more song based and showcases more true emotion and thought.

Keep posting and stay cool
Nathan :headbang:

herjesus said:
If you got that much from GWC then I think you'll trip out on our new one!
It's really great that you are able to see our art for what it is, our emotional outlet, and if the story of the last album was a little too gruesome for you, you should be pleased to know that Helping The World To See is more song based and showcases more true emotion and thought.

Keep posting and stay cool
Nathan :headbang:

omfg are you serious!?
oh my god... that will be brilliant!!!! its not it wasnt to gruesome, i dont really pay attention our singer to train his voice doesnt wanna sing half of em hahahahahha
man, im so stoked right now, i had a shit day today, fucking rap hardcores... its worse here in aus when the people thinking there black are Ethnics, im not racist but for fucks sake, theyre always trying to start us (my group)
well i could go on for ever but thanx for making your a music an emotional vent...
and please play in aus! i would give anything to watch yous! ive seen blood duster live (Melbourne based Grindcore) and they were awesome
btw, i have this song i wrote, is there a way i could send it to you liek tab wise and you tell me what u think? its about how i felt after my best mate who im in love with (shes mad:)) said she lied about how she felt about me hahaha so it pretty down :p but theres nothing better than this music, it calms the spirit, cant wait to hear the new album, i wanna buy a fucking shirt!

Thanks for finding our album and getting it, ill talk to RIOT the Metal Blade Distributor in Aust to see where they are shipping it in your country. I have a friend from Earache Records that is working on getting us more exposure down there.

Yeah I understand about the music helping in that way, I can send ya some more melodic death metal music to check out if you go on any of the instant messangers. Their are few bands that are really great in that gener.

Thats great you have seen Blood Duster, that would be cool to see them play the U.S.A. sometime, which they havent, and I don't know why.. This next record should be another emotional head blast, thanks for supporting Vehemence, keep spreading the word. And Yeah you can send the tab to dethofme@hotmail.com

VEHEMENCE said:
Thanks for finding our album and getting it, ill talk to RIOT the Metal Blade Distributor in Aust to see where they are shipping it in your country. I have a friend from Earache Records that is working on getting us more exposure down there.

Yeah I understand about the music helping in that way, I can send ya some more melodic death metal music to check out if you go on any of the instant messangers. Their are few bands that are really great in that gener.

Thats great you have seen Blood Duster, that would be cool to see them play the U.S.A. sometime, which they havent, and I don't know why.. This next record should be another emotional head blast, thanks for supporting Vehemence, keep spreading the word. And Yeah you can send the tab to dethofme@hotmail.com

now this people is a REAL musician!