where can i get that among the living t-shirt

steel g

New Metal Member
Jul 6, 2006
harlingen
its a anthrax tshirt,that has like those motley crue theatre of pain, phantom of the opera drama faces? i saw some at the show and thought i could find some on the net? havent seen none here so far.:Smug: also can you get one or any with a money order,cod, or a prepaid card?

steel g said:
its a anthrax tshirt,that has like those motley crue theatre of pain, phantom of the opera drama faces? i saw some at the show and thought i could find some on the net? havent seen none here so far.:Smug: also can you get one or any with a money order,cod, or a prepaid card?
I'm guessing the "A for Anthrax" shirts might be available online after the tour. I don't know, let's ask Brent...

This is stating the absolute obvious but ....

The only problem with black shirts with print on them is that after a while, they just fade to the point where they start to look a little crapped out....

I find myself wearing my Anthrax shirts (especially the reunuin tour ones ) sparingly to preserve them as long as possible..

Would be handy if Anthrax put out a couple of white t-shirts, they seem to last longer ....