Where did Joey go?

I haven't been in this forums for that long. I read tons of post from here and the sneap forum in order to learn what I know, but it seems like things have slowed down here and I don't think it's quite the same. That been said; joey is probably really busy and trying to develop himself. A lot of his old bands have made multiple records with him and are diversifying (rightfully so) which also gives him the chance to switch things up and end the "engineering" duties he had felt weary about for so long. I wish things changed up a bit and I'd love to hear from joey :/

Joey, I don't know if I'm asking you to violate what you just said, but does it mean you wont chime in occasionally at all? I hate feeling like random negative comments and internet trolling could steal us from your advice/opinion :/

Everyone get's backlash in generation 2.0 though. And I do get where he's coming from but I'd like to think the reason why he wants to keep his home address confidential, work from other people's studio's, and discuss he's clients/productions less isin't because people will simply disagree. Besides, most of the trolling i've seen has been In the sneap forums and it's been about the bands songwriting (new BoO's guitars been "binary", which isin't a record he produced anyway(?) ). All we can do is cross are fingers I guess