Where did they go?

Oct 22, 2002
Venezuela
Visit site
So I log in here after a year of absence or so.......and.....huh?

I almost don't recognized anybody.

Probably only these people:

Ingrid, Nick Brookes, Vikk, MeGustaMucho, CliffBurton, follow_the_reaper, Herman Li, MexicanUM,

Where the hell is everybody else?

Everybody changed names or something? Are they all praising Gavin over there at his forum?

I don't feel like reading 100 threads to find out. So....I just took the easy way out.

Reactions: vikk

Ingrid, Nick Brookes, Vikk, MeGustaMucho, CliffBurton, follow_the_reaper, Herman Li, MexicanUM,

Everybody changed names or something? Are they all praising Gavin over there at his forum?

I don't feel like reading 100 threads to find out. So....I just took the easy way out.

Omg woad.... :erk: j00nas' half brother is back... you prolly dont remember me cuz i changed my nick. not tellin u wat it was before cuz that sn was ghey.

You came back :lol:, Canada finally ? :cool:

Hey, Welcome back dude :D