where do you draw the line with merch?

I wear shirts/hoodies because that's all I can really afford. I wouldn't mind a Bal-Sagoth hat or something though

The only band merch I've ever bought was shirts and sweatshirts. I have a few posters and patches from diehard vinyl packaging, but i doubt I'll ever use them since I find patch jackets to be tacky. Maybe one day I'll have a "Heavy fucking Metal" room in my house that I'd cover with band posters.

send those patches to me, I could use them!

I buy shirts, hoodies and patches. hats and beanies are stupid.

Shirts, mainly. Though I waver between restarting my patch collecting efforts. Depends on if I get work this summer.

I buy the rare band shirt and that's all. Your a tool if you wear anything else.

Alter. It's you're. You're is a contraction of you are. You take out the a, put the words together, and put an apostrophe where the a was.

I buy (in order):

* CD's
* T-shirts
* Hoodies

Nothing more nothing less. I have been searching for posters though (not flags - I want proper framing) but have yet to find a place that has a wide range of the kind I would like. Right now I'm looking for Immortals "at the heart of winter" as well as Megadeths "youthanasia" (the whole cover like when the booklet is spread open). Have yet to find a trace of that kind of stuff though. I'd also like some good Mastodon poster but I haven't been looking for one just yet.

Somewhere around here.
mw_ladies_tanga_large.jpg