Where i may find "The Silent Enigma" video?

M_A

New Metal Member
Jan 29, 2005
I saw this video on MTV's Hard Zone, and I now, that it appears on " A Vision of A Dying Embrace" DVD. But I haven't ability to buy it because I live in small Siberian town.
Could You help me to find "The Silent Enigma" video?
Do You know some http or ftp resources that contains this video clip? (or other Anathema videos)....
Beforehand thanks for help!!! :)

>>to Maqus: This link isn't working.... it may be some troubles on server, i'll try it later! :)

>>to Falconspirit: Everlastic gratitude to you!!!! :)
Unfortunately there is no "the Silent Enigma" on that server(((

M_A said:
>>to Maqus: This link isn't working.... it may be some troubles on server, i'll try it later! :)

:( sorry, last time I tried it was okay, it was a couple of weeks ago tho. :wave:

Ahh, Strangelight bring on da Fire! :lol:

I could've killed for such a shirt when I was a kid, of course I never saw anyone wearing anything like it in real life, hehe, I was just mad about those shirts, I was into films like Gothic and all that costume drama stuff because of them.

Maqus said:
Ahh, Strangelight bring on da Fire! :lol:

I could've killed for such a shirt when I was a kid, of course I never saw anyone wearing anything like it in real life, hehe, I was just mad about those shirts, I was into films like Gothic and all that costume drama stuff because of them.
what kind of shirt are you talking about? i only see naked torsos and tank tops (or whatever that's called)
i'm thinking bout bullet belts again. :(